Send to a Friend

pallen123's avatar

What is the correct way to describe this font?

Whether it is cursive or not, this type of font that has a hollow center (outlined edge)—is there a way to correctly describe the whole class of fonts to someone without just saying “A font with a hollow center or outline”?

In the second link it is the band name “Popsicko”

We’re looking for a similar font for a logo and we’re having a hard time finding others to consider. I was hoping that we could determine the correct font-vernacular way of describing this font so we could search for alternatives. We’re looking for a playful but iconic font for our logo.


Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.

Mobile | Desktop

Send Feedback