General Question

xTheDreamer's avatar

What's the hairstyle name of this kind of bangs?

Asked by xTheDreamer (897points) April 24th, 2010
8 responses
“Great Question” (1points)

I’ve been wanting to cut my bangs like this for a while now but I want to cut it myself so I wanted to look up a tutorial video on this kind of bangs.
So I need the name of this style of bangs so that I can find a video tutorial of it. If I just search for bangs they give me normal straight bangs.

So what is the name of this style of bangs:

Thanks beforehand.

Observing members: 0
Composing members: 0


TexasDude's avatar

Kind of looks like a variation of the flapper bob style, just with longer sides and back.

augustlan's avatar

I would say those are just regular bangs, with the ends angled to better blend with the sides (which are also angled).

janbb's avatar

I don’t know – angled bangs would seem to describe them.

lucillelucillelucille's avatar

They look like blunt,angled bangs to me.

artemis5200's avatar I found this for shaggy bangs and looking at the photos under shaggy bangs it looks like it might be what you are after. Long shaggy bangs is what I googled also this pic looked rather like what you want. the only difference I think is how much thickness and body she has in her hair as opposed to the photo you have up. that lady has very straight fine hair I would imagine.

davidk's avatar

They are called “Blunt Bangs”
In my opinion, although they seem to be all the rage, women with beautiful foreheads should NEVER go with this style.

deni's avatar

blunt bangs. i cut mine myself and its really easy. although, warning: if you’re anything like me, you’ll be sick of the hair in your face after day 2. but when done right they can look really good. it just gets so annoying.

Kayak8's avatar

@davidk What constitutes a beautiful forehead?

Answer this question




to answer.

Mobile | Desktop

Send Feedback